What’s difference between Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere Compared to Goniophotometer Examination? Based on CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two ways to examination lights lighting fixtures for photometric factors: Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Method. What is distinction between them? Here LISUN organization provides a short introduction:
1. What is the exam basic principle difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Test?
The key from the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere examination method is to look at the illuminance of your particular point in the integrating sphere, calculate the radiant flux at a specific wavelength, and finally calculate the whole luminous flux in the source of light, although the Goniophotometer normally steps the lighting intensity circulation of the luminaires and determines the luminous flux of the luminaires
2. Choosing the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere or the Goniophotometer to check the lighting fixtures?
The Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere system is ideal for individual LEDs, relatively tiny Guided lamps and 360degree source of light. LISUN LPCE-2 examination velocity is very fast and usually can done one sizes less than 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer would work for screening of huge lighting fixtures for example substantial-strain mercury lamps, sodium lamps and Directed neighborhood luminaires with higher dimension reliability. Most 3rd-celebration evaluating companies and large nationwide labs normally use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Mirror Variety C goniphotometer.
3. What is the exam guidelines for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere program can measure the pursuing parameters:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Color Rate, Optimum Wavelength, One half Bandwidth, Superior Wavelength, Coloration Purity, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Range Analyze
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Efficiency, Radiant Energy, EEI, Power Productivity Type, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Effectiveness, Pupil Factor, Cirtopic Flux, Herb Growth Lamp PAR and PPF
• Electric: Voltage, Current, Power, Strength Element, Displacement Element, Harmonic
• LED eye servicing test: Flux Or time, CCT Compared to time, CRI Compared to time, Strength Compared to time, Strength Element VS time, Recent Compared to time and Flux Productivity Or time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Kind C goniophotometer can study the pursuing variables:
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Submission, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Syndication, Coefficient Of Employment, Luminance Restriction Curves Glare, Highest Rate of Distance to Elevation, Identical Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lights Region, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Direction, EEI, UGR, and many others.
4. What is the lumen examination reliability distinction for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer?
Each Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer program can test lumen, nevertheless the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere is the comparable lumen analyze technique, therefore if the EUT luminaires stats are far distinction compared to the normal twjujt light, or maybe the EUT luminaires beam direction is much more compact, then a test patience will likely be greater, whilst the Goniophotometer technique is the complete lumen examination technique, the lumen examination results may well be more precision than the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere check method.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN top quality process is strictly licensed by ISO9001:2015. As being a CIE Regular membership, LISUN products are made depending on CIE, IEC as well as other global or countrywide requirements. All products approved CE certificate and authenticated through the third party clinical.